1:1 with Ginny Au
1:1 with Ginny Au
Ginny’s one-on-one sessions with photographers are more then just a review of their work and a styled photo shoot. She teaches with passion, encouraging photographers to push beyond the industry standard and shoot with purpose. See details below.
- 1:1 Photographer Workshop (Wedding, Lifestyle or Editorial or Branding Photographer)
Two full days, (9am – 7pm,) ending the second afternoon with a photo shoot. Ginny travels either with or to the photographer for her 1:1 sessions. After booking a 1:1 workshop, you will fill out a questionnaire and conference call with Ginny. It is important to understand your individual needs and how to address those most effectively during your session.
- Two phone/skype conference calls with Ginny before the workshop (3 hours total)
- Two full days with Ginny during the workshop including still lay styling and shooting and one full photoshoot at the end of day two.
- Topics covered during the workshop: portfolio analysis, website review, revisions, social media presence, understanding the local and international market, storytelling through photography, working with a stylist, the creative process, obtaining beauty and authenticity, publications & marketing, industry connections, purpose of styled shoots, objectives & goal setting and business management.
- Two follow up calls (1 month after workshop and three months after workshop. Ginny believes in the importance of following up with her clients after the workshop to see how they are implementing changes and utilizing the teachings from the workshop.
Costs: The cost of the workshop includes her workshop fee, fees for one photoshoot with two models/or a couple, props and rentals, her accommodation during the workshop. TRAVEL not included, so this needs to be discussed with the photographer prior to booking.
Image from her 1:1 with Lauren Kurc